Friday, May 17, 2013




This is the band 21 Pilots. I learned about them from MTV. In this video the singer is on serious drugs. If you watch him you can see him hallucinating and spazzing out. One of his songs is called "Addict with a pen" So obviously he is on drugs. Whenever I watch this video I get the chills just because he puts serious emotion and heart into this when he is preforming it. I feel like this song has a meaning behind it but a meaning I will never know or understand. He is singing so fast its almost like he is rapping. The fact that he can rap AND play the piano is amazing to me. I think the piano is one of the most beautiful things to be able to play. 21 Pilots is simply amazing and they're inspiring.





1 comment:

  1. 21 Pilots is really rad. They're coming to Bunbury festival this year at Sawyer Point just so ya know.

    ReplyDelete